Happy Teej, SMS, Wishes
Rooted deep in Hindu (Mostly Nepal and India) tradition, Teej plays a significant role in a women’s life. Celebrated every year during July-August, this year on September 4th womenfolk show their devotion towards their husband or husband-to-be on this special day. They keep a fast and pray to Goddess Parvati for the long and healthy life of their better half. There is an age-old legend which says Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati came together on this day but not before the Goddess took 108 births to have Lord Shiva as her husband. In ecstasy, she declared this day to be highly auspicious for women and proclaimed that whoever invokes her on this day will be blessed with whatever one desires and also a happy married life.
On this auspicious occasion, we bring you a collection of SMSes, wishes and quotes to wish your family and your loved ones.
* May the divine light of God
spread into your Life
peace, prosperity, happiness
and good health
*Hats off to all the women who starve themselves for the long and prosperous live of their husband.
My heartiest wishes to the womenfolk.
* Chandan ki khusbu, badalon ki fuhar, aap sabhi ko mubarak ho teej ka tyoha
* I love you very much. I want you as my wife in every birth.
I wish this Teej comes with lot of happiness in our lives.
* May this Teej, light up for you. The hopes of Happy times, and dreams for a year full of smiles!
* Mehndi ki khushbu
Piya ka pyaar
Chand ka intazar
Ho uska jaldi deedar..
May God bless us all.
Have a beautiful and happy life with your sweetheart.
* May the festival of Teej fill ur life with ecstasy, ensure well-being of ur spouse & children, & purify ur body & soul. “A very Happy Teej….”
* May the swings of joy fill your heart with love, happiness and abundant fortune!
* Maa Parvathi app pur apni krupa humesha banaye rahkhee.
Apko Teej ki Shubh Kamnaye.
* May Lord Vishnu bless you with wealth and prosperity on the occasion of Teej.
* You are the sweetest daughter-in-law. My good wishes are always there for you. Keep smiling as you always do.
* Teej ka vrat hai bahut hai
Madhur pyaar ka
Dil ki shraddha or sachey vishvaas ka
Bichhyaa pairon mein ho
Maathe par bindiya
Har janam mein milan ho hamara piya
* Teej day is meant to celebrate, the goals and achievement that make your life full of happiness. The idols you believe in, the dream you love the best…..Happy Teej…
Contribution From : Indian Express