How To Be Legal In Malaysia?
Malaysia government made a legal process for those who was working illegally in Malaysia. Due to large number of illegal worker in the country, the government of Malaysia made a “Rehiring Program” from February 15 to the end of December. Even many nepalese worker can work legally.
How illegal worker can be work legally in Malaysia? What kind of documents are required ? Many Nepalese migrant are reluctance because of lack of information of necessities documents.
Nepali Embassy in Malaysia issued a notice of legal process & detailed information of necessities documents.
All nepalese worker who was illegal worker from 6 months till the date of 15 February.
What kind of people doesnot get to participate?
- Illegal worker whom doesnot cross the 6 months of illegality till 15 February are deprived.
- Workers participate in preceding 6-P program.
- Valid Visa worker but run away from the company.
- Labour having without minimum validity of two years in passport.
- Having student & employment pass cannot apply.
- Medical chekup failed workers.