Invitation for EOI for EPS Online Exam Registration System
Department of Foreign Employment, EPS Korea Section invites for expression of Interest for EPS Online Examination Registration System.
Employment in Korea has been an attractive destination for Nepalese worker because of safe and highly valued monetary employment but almost all of these process are carried out manually and huge amount of economic and human resource are need for it. So, Department of Foreign Employment, EPS Korea Section intends to digitalize the entry process of EPS Examination Registration System. To accomplish this system, EPS has come up with one solution to take this process in online platform. EOI is invited from the interested eligible consulting firms for pre-qualification for the above mentioned assignment.
2. The consulting firm should submit following along with WI documents:
a. Document pertaining to firm registration of Current FY and tax clearance till FY 071-72.
b. Document showing the past experience of the firm in similar nature of job in the last five (5) years.
c. Information with Curriculum Vitae (CV) of available human resource of the firm time/part time/consulting).
d. Document showing financial and infrastructural strength of the firm along with Copy of the Company Registration Document! JV Agreement it applicable
e. VAT and PAN registration certificate.
f. Statements of average annual turnover for at least three consecutive fiscal years.
g. Contact information (contact person, mailing address, phone number, email ID, fax number).
h. Power of Attorney in case of JV with foreign IT firms.
3. The consulting firm can apply either as single or in joint venture with other consulting firms. However, the consulting firms are not allowed to enter into more than one joint venture for the same work.
4. Interested consulting firms a their authorized representative eligible to provide consultancy services upon submission of an application letter may obtain EOI document free of cost from Department of Foreign Employment. Buddhanagar. Kathmandu and EPS Korea Section. Gwarko, Lalitpur during office hours on all waking day within 15th day from the date of first publication of this notice. The instruction to consultant, evaluation criteria, scope of work, duration of work and other details of the projects are mentioned in the EOI document.
5. Pre EOI meeting will be held at the meeting hall of EPS Korea Section on 2072/10/24 at 12:30 PM.
6. If the deadline specified herein falls on a government holiday, the deadline shall be extended automatically to the next working day at the same hour 7 Duly completed EOI documents received after the due date and time, will not be considered for evaluation
8. The EOI submitted by consultant or their joint venture received by the due date and within specified time will be opened at 2:00 PM on 16th day from the date of the first publication of this notice at EPS Korea Section. Gwarko in the presence of the applicant or their authorized representative who-so-ever wish to attend Absence of the applicant or their authorized representative, however shall not obstruct or prevent the opening of the EOI in any way.
9. The EOI documents submitted by the consultant or their joint venture will be evaluated on the bass of the evaluation criteria approved by DoFE.
10. The hst of firms qualified in E01 process will be notified in due course of time for the submission of Technical and Financial proposal i e RFP process. During RFP process the consulting firm will be selected in accordance with quality and cost based selection procedure (QCBS).
11. DoFE/EPS Korea Section reserves the right to accept or reject any or all EOI documents with or without giving any reason whatsoever.
12. Further information on the project can be obtained from EPS Korea Section during office hours in all working days prior to deadline of submission of completed EOI.
13. Duly completed EOI documents in hard copy should be submitted to the address mentioned below dearly mentioning the name of the project in sealed envelopes at or before 12 Noon INST-Nepal Standard Time) within 16th day of first publication of this notice:
EPS Korea Section
Gwarko, Lalitpur, Nepal,
Phone No: +977-01-5006350
Fax No: +977-01-5006349
One Response to “Invitation for EOI for EPS Online Exam Registration System”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.