Job demand In The Asia Foundation
|No. of Vacancies||:||2|
|Experience||:||Minimum three years of progressively responsible work experience.|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume), Cover Letter/Application|
|Job Category||:||Project Management|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Educational Qualification||:||Advanced degree in political science, public policy, international development, economics, information technology or a related field.|
|Expiry Date||:||2017-05-15 – 10 Days Left|
The Asia Foundation invites applications from interested candidates for two program officer positions (consultancy basis) for its program “Improving the Sharing and Use of Data as Evidence for Development in Nepal”, from Nepali citizens with an advanced degree in political science, public policy, international development, economics, information technology or a related field.
- Minimum three years of progressively responsible work experience.
- Knowledge and experience working on (open) data, statistics or evidence for development or IT projects in the development sector of Nepal.
- Strong program implementation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills, in particular with civil society and/or private sector.
In addition, all applicants will be assessed on their:
- strong communication skills, verbal and written, in English and Nepali
- willingness to work closely in team settings with other staff and grantees
- proactive and independent working style
- comfort & efficiency in a diverse work environment
- ability to self-start & multitas.
Interested candidates are requested to email their CV along with a cover letter describing suitability for the positions by 5 p.m. on May 15, 2017 to [email protected], referencing the job title in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Telephone calls will not be entertained.